Ensemble Connect, a group of the finest young professional classical musicians based out of Carnegie Hall, celebrates its 14th year at Skidmore College. The concert program will include SPIRITUAL: Deep River (arr. Samuel Coleridge-Taylor/ Sheku Kanneh-Mason), CHERYL FRANCES-HOAD: The Forgiveness Machine, RAMEAU: Gavotte with 6 doubles (arr. Ryohei Kakagawa), BEETHOVEN: Serenade in D Major, Op. 25, COLERIDGE-TAYLOR: Nonet in F Minor, Op. 2
Presented by the Music Department and the Office of Special Programs.
The fall residency is made possible by the generous support of Beverly Sanders Payne ’59 and David B. Payne. Photo by Claudio Papapietro.
Free & open to the public
All in-person attendees must register for the event through Eventbrite.
Zankel welcomes Skidmore students, faculty, staff, and the general public back to the Music Center!
Zankel Event Safety Guidelines:
- All event guests 12 and older are required to be vaccinated.
- Proof of vaccination will be required at the door.
- All guests must wear masks at all times.
- If you are showing any COVID-19 symptoms, please refrain from coming to the event in person.
- All events, if permitted, will be available via a Livestream link: https://vimeo.com/event/1307373